Thursday, November 27, 2014

The Temple Trip Week

Dear Family Friends and other interested Parties
         I am doing awesome because I get to hear from all of you, and tell you about my crazy week.
         I had a good day last Monday, lots of craziness. I had one of my free crap pens die, which was kind of sad but not really, just frustrating
          Tuesday we got a lesson with our people in the dress shop. We are going to hopefully get some member presents with them soon, and get out of there because I am honestly tired of women's underwear and prom dress. It feels wrong and it is so awkward at times, especially the other week when we had a member walk in. We had another lesson with our girls, and it was good. We don't think that two of them are really committed, so that is sad for us but it will all work out. .
           Wednesday we had Zone training and this meeting was focused on us, how we can be better missionaries. We had a big thing on changing our studies to make them better, and with that Johnson and I did find ways to improve and we have been studying like studs. We got another lesson with the girls, and it was good. Then we got another lesson with our one of our part member family, and that is always a fun one. Elder Paonessa was very angry at the ZLs and President Bartlet of the mission presidency, who used to be in our stake presidency when I first got here, because they basically ruined his perfect mission life. And Johnson and I are being more obedient. I feel bad about how I have acted before, so as Johnson and I have talked about. I will do and let Pao talk (or in other words I stay silent and be obedient while Pao talks).
            Thursday was kind of disappointing because we only got two lessons with MA (menos activo, translated as less active) and I, but it was still a good day of work.
             Friday we got to go to the temple, which I have missed because I haven't gone since before my mission. And I have only done two endowment sessions in total, so it was really nice and I love the temple. I am so glad we have a temple here in Nebraska, in my Mission! We cut it close on miles. We only had two left over for our three week period, but it all worked out even with there being a huge accident blocking our path so we had to take a huge detour.
              Saturday we had lots of things go weird. We did some service, and while Elder Paonessa was at a meeting we went with Maradiaga to a lesson. We just were basically a trio and quad thing all day. We did service for these members, whose daughter kind of took some liberty to feel me up by falling while I was holding the door and some stuff. So it was weird but we survived, and ya that is why go two by two! We got a lesson with one of the girls, and it was good. We taught the Word of Wisdom. We just need to figure out the Law of Chastity, we are talking to her mom before we even say anything.
                Sunday we had dinner with a member, and that took forever. Then when we got to our one set appointment we turned into marriage counselors, and no normal 18 and 20 year-olds could have handled that lesson. So I am so glad God and Christ are on my side. "I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God, and I have been called of him to declare his word among his people that they might have everlasting life." (3 Nephi 5:13)
Love,
Elder Logan Joseph Draper

--
Sincerely,
Elder Logan Joseph Draper

No comments:

Post a Comment