Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Pre departure information

Hello My Friends and Family, and Brothers and Sisters in the Gospel

Important things you may want to be aware of, I am speaking in church on June 22nd  at 09:00 and it will be held at the Valley View Stake center at 2245 East 3900 South Salt Lake City, UT. It is the white brick church next to the Mt. Olympus clock shop, and just west of Olympus on 39th.

Join us afterwards at my house for nachos and soft serve ice cream.  .

To contact me on my mission you may send me letters or emails, though preferably if possible letters since email time is limited. I will provide my mailing address once I have one but you can always contact me at my new email address: logan.draper@myldsmail.net 

 I will attempt to write everyone back through physical letters, so don't necessarily expect an email. Keep checking my blog for my weekly letter.

I will depart for the Mexico Missionary Training Center (Centro de Capacitación Missional Mexico) on
June 25th  


No comments:

Post a Comment